As a university-based program, we understand the unique requirements of educational meetings, workshops and conferences. We offer support that’s highly customized to your organization’s needs. Please reach out to us and let us know what you’re looking for.
Registration, Payment Processing and On-Site Coordination
- Manage secure online registration and payment system on a custom website
- Prepare conference information (check-in instructions, travel, etc.) to accompany registration and presenter confirmation emails
- Determine on-site staffing needs; supply equipment needs for on-site check-in, credit card processing and badging
- Distribute printed materials on-site and set up information kiosks to support guests and presenters throughout the conference
Budgeting, Invoicing and Financial Reporting
- Provide template for preparing overall conference budget and determining appropriate registration fees.
- For UW campus events, manage the relationships with catering and conference services divisions of UW Housing and Food Services, Event Services, the Student Union facilities, and many other facility and service providers and consolidate invoicing for the client (direct charge to budget code available for UW departments).
- Provide ongoing expense/revenue reporting pre- and post-conference.
Site Selection and Contract Negotiation
- Research meeting, hotel and event facilities; request proposals from appropriate facilities on and off the UW campus.
- Negotiate contracts for meeting facilities, hotel room blocks, and off-site event venues.
- Catering Planning
- Meeting Facility Management/Audiovisual and Technical Coordination
- Hotel and Transportation Planning
- Promotion, Publicity and Marketing
- Website Development
- Abstract Collection and Scientific Program Management
- Poster Session Coordination
- Presenter Support
- Special Event/Tour Coordination
- Exhibitor and Sponsorship Management
- Sustainable Event Consultations
Don't see what you're looking for? We customize our services to our clients’ support needs and budgets. Please contact us with your questions.